Thursday 10 December 2009

Beds, Bags & Birthing Balls

We admitted defeat today and ordered a new bed. A new big bed. A new REALLY big bed! As a co-sleeping family of three with an ever growing baby, Ellen is the only one getting any sleep in the current bed so its monster replacement arrives tomorrow morning. Our bedroom is literally going to be a room of bed - heaven.



Tonight I've been to show some slings to pregnant ladies at the excellent pregnancy yoga class I went to (http://www.babyfit.me.uk/). I really loved going to yoga right through my pregnancy so was delighted to go back to showcase everything I've learnt about slings with Petit Poppet (http://www.petitpoppet.co.uk/). Met some lovely ladies and handed out lots of business cards so feeI have spread the word tonight.

My Ju Ju Be BeAll arrived yesterday. Of course, I had to order just to carry out quality control you see? Well, reports are in and the BeAll is A-Maze-Ing. Literally cannot believe how much I am loving this bag. It has a pocket for everything and most importantly, plenty of room for cloth nappies. I'm absolutely delighted with it. The quality is superb and I can now confidently add them to the site knowing they are going to answer your changing bag needs in style and then some!

2 comments:

  1. I've got a ?Between and BeMajor, both are awesome. I'm Buggins from Deadwood by the way.xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooh I don't know BeMajor! I am sooo smitten (as you'll tell from today's post) that I think I need a pod etc for my current BeAll!

    ReplyDelete