Wednesday 30 December 2009

Happy New....Sling?

Where on earth has 2009 gone? It seems to have literally passed me by. Apparently this is what happens once you have children my mother-in-law informs me.

On reflection... 2009 has certainly been MY year. I have been lucky enough to get to know the most beautiful and pure human being I've ever known - my daughter, Ellen. Her birth was a life-changing incident and I only hold fond memories of the entire experience (despite agonising SPD and 14 days overdue-dom).

Starting my own successful WAHM business has just been the cherry on the cake and to end the year in style, Petit Poppet has taken delivery of the beautifully handcrafted Melkaj Mei Tai slings from Poland.

What will 2010 hold? Who knows but I'm looking forward to the ride.

Happy new year one and all.

No comments:

Post a Comment