Wednesday 5 May 2010

In the Spirit of Voting...

I classify as what they're referring to as a 'floating voter'.

I'm frantically googling tonight to try and find something, just one little frag of something that tells me which box to X tomorrow. So far... nothing.

As a primary educator, first time mum and businesswoman, I'm looking for quite a lot from our leaders. Is this wrong? I don't think so. Why shouldn't I have high expectations of the leaders of our country? Why shouldn't I be expecting support where I need it and the ability to have choices ahead of me rather than enforced decisions made on my behalf? I want my daughter to grow up in a world where women make informed decisions and live fulfilling, yet balanced lives.

So if any of you out there in the ether know something I don't, please enlighten me. I sat my way through leaders debate after leaders debate and swung from being firmly in one camp to be being in the middle of somewhere that looks like nowhere.

I think this calls for a spreadsheet...

A much easier decision (but still no simple choice!) needing your vote is the fantastic face of SnugBaby contest. It might be too late to enter but it's not too late to vote for your favourite to go through to the final judging panel. Check out the gallery and click the heart of the pair you'd like to see as the new face of SnugBaby.

http://www.snugbaby.co.uk/newface/gallery/


SnugBaby is a UK made and BSEN tested Mei Tai sling. It comes in a
range of fantastic colourways and fabrics with the added bonus of being double sided (to keep the men in your life happy ;) ). The straps are very comfortable and provide even weight distribution when carrying in the wide variety of positions it offers. The unique thing that SnugBaby offers over other Mei tai's is the seat base that can be narrowed to fit the size of your baby. With limited editions and a brand new organic style just out (which also happens to be the UK's first BSEN tested organic fabric Mei Tai), you'll find yourself spoilt for choice.

Drop by Petit Poppet's SnugBaby page to browse our styles or contact us to arrange a trial.

I imagine that both voting for the Face of SnugBaby or choosing your favourite design are easier tasks than the voting options for tomorrow leave us with.

1 comment:

  1. I'm a floater too! I think I'm going to decide when I put my cross in the box.

    ReplyDelete