Sunday 4 April 2010

Cypress Crush

It's not often that I lust after my own products but the new Yamo Cypress has me drooling.



The print is beautiful, my husband approves and the Yamo is a fantastically comfortable carrier - what's not to like? My biggest debate that I'm having with myself is when exactly I would need to use a Yamo given my current obsession with the Beco. I'm sure there's a slot and if not, I'll find one.

Moving on to the next product crush and it's the spring/summer Shoo Shoo range in it's entirety ( can be viewed at - http://www.petitpoppet.co.uk/#/shoo-shoos/4536917479) but am only allowed one pair at the moment and it's a toss up between...



or:



Thoughts?

As a thank you for appreciating my predicament, blog visitors can buy their Shoo Shoos with free P&P when quoting 'SS10B' (discount by PayPal refund. Alternatively, orders can be placed via email info@petitpoppet.co.uk )

No comments:

Post a Comment