Sunday 21 March 2010

Beautiful day

I feel magnificent today. There's nothing that can beat the sunshine and spring blooms for soothing the soul.

We set off for a walk from home with Ellen in the Beco on Rob's back and Poppy (dog) in tow.



It was a glorious walk where me met lots of pony friends, crocuses (would the plural of crocuses be croci?), daffodils and general gorgeousness. Stopped halfway for a bitter shandy and returned home for doughtnuts, tea and wine in the conservatory. Life is good :)



Taken lots of photos today as my girl is changing before my eyes.

We experiemented with putting Ellen into the Beco before putting it on today and I can't believe how much easier it made things. Ellen liked it as it acted as a swing for a moment inbetween being sat on sofa and put on her dad's back. We're both now more convinced than ever that the Beco is the way forward and all other slings are taking a back seat in our house for the forseeable future!



You can try a Beco out or buy one from the site at www.petitpoppet.co.uk/beco

Pics to follow once I've mastered Photoshop Elements!

2 comments:

  1. Pics added as promised! Can;t say I've mastered PSE but I worked it out!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely photographs and what a lovely day you had!

    ReplyDelete